As a newly launched journal, we planned to recruit more Editorial Board Members to add credibility to the Financial Economics Letters (FEL) and bring together a range of key individuals within this research area. Therefore, FEL is issuing an open call to welcome professional scholars to join our editorial board. Please check the Aims and Scope of FEL: https://anser.press/index.php/FEL/about.
Responsibilities of Editorial Board Members
- Recommending additional renowned scientists to join the Editorial Board;
- Engage in contributing ideas or suggestions on journal policy and scope;
- Encourage to submit or recommend high-quality manuscripts for publication in the journal;
- Review assigned manuscripts and make editorial decisions within the given timeframe;
- Promote the journal to improve international visibility and influence.
Do not hesitate to extend your willingness to join our editorial board by sending us your CV (with an attached passport-sized photo) and a complete list of peer-reviewed publications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that every FEL must hold a PhD in a field similar or related to this journal. We hope that your position as the editorial board member will promote the development of scientific research in this area.
To view the current Editorial Board Members, please visit the Editorial Team page.
Financial Economics Letters Editorial OfficeRead more about Call for Editorial Board Members for FEL